Swiss – Hanoi Sofware Development JSC is proud to have been able to create a dynamic and creative work environment, supported by a manager who pursued his studies in Switzerland.
To meet the expansion needs of the company, Swiss-Hanoi is looking for:
- To design and implement the Web-based Application in both Front-end and Back-end. You will also be required to respect all coding standard by ensuring the quality of product.
- To implement responsive design techniques so the application can be made available to Mobile device seamlessly.
- To create interactive user control over the software thru multiple interfaces (mobile, tablet PCs, Monitors) and cross browsers.
- To create Design Guideline and ensure it is followed and to maintain the same design branding throughout the applications.
- To participate to design Web application User Interface(UI) and User Experiences(UX).
- To create cross-platform mobile native application using modern framework such as Xamarin, Cordova or any other technologies.
- To apply frequently the unit and integration test to ensure an irreproachable quality of development.
- Bugs fixing and troubleshooting.
- Work in Windows and Linux servers environment.
- College degree in IT or equivalent experience. Female is welcome.
- Have 2+ years experience in Web application development.
- Familiar with Backend and Frontend programming.
- Good in Team work, Discipline, Attitude, Responsibility at work.
- Working with high detail attention and the quality is the first of all.
- Proficiency in English.
- French would be appreciated
- Willing to travel for training in Europe while requested.
- Technical skills
- Proficient in:
- Kendo UI.
- UI/UX knowledge.
- HTML5, HTML.
- Ajax, Json
- Mobile and Tablet design pattern, Responsive Design.
- Can master:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 6.
- Databases: SQL server, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, …
- Window server, IIS.
- Mobile native application development experiences is a big asset (cross-platform application development framework such as Xamarin, Cordova, Iconic, React Native or any other related technology)
- Has knowledge in :
- Web application security (https, SSL, …)
- Web server architecture (deployment, security, …)
- Other experiences as below is a plus:
- IDE: Visual Studio
- SCM control as GIT, SVN or Mercurial
- MVC and MVVM patterns
- Webserver in Linux and Windows.
- AngularJS, ExtJS, BlockChain, Big data.
- Experiences for deployment of a native mobile application in AppleStore and/or Google Play.
- Attractive salary package
- Bonus at the end of each year (13th salary)
- Social contribution for full salary
- Team building every summer
- Full and comfortable equipment in our office at Royal City.
Please kindly send us your recent updated resume by: